Paypal Bingo Sites UK
A popular online payment method is PayPal
Top 5 PayPal Bingo Sites: October 2020
- Dazzle Bingo: It is fair to say that we've been dazzled. This brand-new Dragonfish bingo site launched in November 2018. To top it off, they take PayPal.
- Paddy Power Bingo: Paddy Power is the third Virtue Fusion site that has made it into our PayPal Top 5. We even have an exclusive bingo and slots welcome bonus for you, so it's a little surprising that you prefer the other two. But we're willing to give you time to see the light. Paddy Power, like William Hill, also has a very impressive selection of payment methods. When you're spoiled for choice, choose PayPal.
- Zoe's Bingo: Many Dragonfish bingo sites accept PayPal these days. But it's Zoe's Bingo that has risen to the top this month. The site has a nice personal touch. The face of its alleged founder and CEO, Zoe Anderson, is emblazoned all over the place. They even offer her "personal" email address if you need any help on the site. We trust Zoe and so does PayPal, clearly.
- William Hill Bingo: William Hill Bingo is another Virtue Fusion bingo site with a long PayPal history. They have been accepting it for years and, in fact, they have one of the most impressive payment method selections we've ever seen.
- Beatle Bingo
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an e-wallet payment method originally founded by the creators of eBay that has now branched way beyond the big online auction site.
How to use PayPal
Accounts can be funded by debit card, by linked bank account or even by selling items on eBay. This means you don’t necessarily have to use a debit card to use a PayPal account. But even if you do, the card details aren’t passed to the bingo site. Be aware that the card issuer however will be aware of your transactions, and will raise issue with transactions that they deem potentially suspicious.
How secure is PayPal?
PayPal is a safe and easy way of funding your online bingo games, but keep in mind that you must have a secure password for your account, just as you would with any other financially sensitive information. And it’s a good idea to not use the same password for your PayPal account as you use for any of your bingo site passwords.
Also, PayPal can put a hold or freeze on money in your account if they think there’s unusual activity on your account. If this does occur they usually resolve the matter within a week, but their policy states that they can hold your money for up to 180 days.
Using PayPal: How it works
Before you decide that PayPal is the right payment method for you, you should find out what will happen when you want to withdraw any funds. The bingo site might pay out straight to your PayPal account, but they might send a cheque. If so, there may be an administration fee. There will also be extra inconvenience involved if you need to go and cash a cheque to finally gain access to your bingo winnings.
Essentially you are using a go-between when spending money on bingo sites with a PayPal account. You never directly enter your card details into a site, so as long as your PayPal account if fully secure, there’s no danger of bingo sites getting access to your financial information. Whilst this is no problem in itself, you may feel more at ease knowing you are keeping your game playing activity and bank details separate.
Sites that accept PayPal offer information on using the payment method on their site. Wink Bingo
, for example have a nice concise page with a step-by-step guide on how to get started with using PayPal.
Loads a Bingo
is one of the newest sites to offer PayPal. The most established PayPal accepting sites include Tombola Bingo
and Ladbrokes Bingo
. Even Mecca Bingo
now accepts PayPal, which wasn't always the case.
PayPal have also stated that they won’t work with online bingo sites that accepts players from countries where gambling online is forbidden. So you have the guarantee that PayPal only does business with safe and ethical operators. This protects you from unregulated sites as much as it protects PayPal.
For other payment methods, visit here
PayPal Pros & Cons
of this great payment method include:
- Apart from banks and debit cards, PayPal is the most famous worldwide payment method. And this is one of its biggest advantages. It is independent from banks so you can keep your spending separate.
- As a centralised online payment method, you can make all transactions from one place. You don’t need to type in a card number or account details every time you make a purchase. All you need to do is have your PayPal username and password and you can make a payment practically anywhere online.
- It is also a really useful way of getting paid and you can avoid things like huge bank fees for making transactions to other people.
- Many bingo sites accept it as a payment method as you can see from our extensive listings. If you only use PayPal, it won’t take long to find a site that accepts it.
- PayPal only work with high quality, high trust products. That means that if a site accepts PayPal, you can immediately trust the site more than if it didn’t.
However, you should also be aware of the cons
- Because of the ban on credit cards, you will not be able to fund your Paypal that way. If this becomes hard to regulate, then some bingo sites may stop taking Paypal payments all together. This of course could end up being a serious and decisive disadvantage that sees the end of this payment method in the online gaming industry.
- Not all websites accept PayPal. If you want to just use the payment method that had maximum coverage, then use your debit card. Practically every single real money gaming site accepts those.