About Queen Bee Bingo
Launched in July 2017, Queen Bee Bingo is a Dragonfish site with a bright buzzing theme! Decorated with anthropomorphic cartoon bees, Queen Bee Bingo is part of the Real Bingo Network. It’s another No Bonus / No Wagering site. This means that instead of bonus cash you’ll get bingo tickets in the welcome offer, and there’s no wagering, so all winnings are paid as cash.
- 90 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- Instant games
- Casino games
Queen Bee Bingo Games
- Wonky (Bounce’T on other Dragonfish sites)
- Number 10 (Big Fat 10 on other Dragonfish sites)
- Last Call (Late Show on other Dragonfish sites)
- Zinger 90
- Street Party
- Gobsmacked (WOW Spins on other Dragonfish sites)
- 3 free bingo rooms
The renamed Dragonfish sites are still networked with other Dragonfish sites, so you’ll still be playing against more players than you would do in exclusive rooms. Check site for up to date Bingo Games.
Slots and Casino Games
Choose from over 300 slots such as Irish Eyes, Stampede, Jungle Spirit, Cirque du Soleil, Frozen Inferno, Divine Future Jackpot, Arcader, Hercules High and Mighty, The Rift – as well as many more!
Queen Bee Bingo Promotions
- Guaranteed Win: £2500 of real money is up for grabs! For funded players only, this game has a guaranteed jackpot of £2000, split between the full house, one line and two line winners, and the remaining £500 will be split between everybody else, with the amount received depending on how many tickets a player has bought. Get 10 free tickets when you purchase 12. This game runs on the 15th of every month at 8pm. Tickets cost £1, with a maximum of 96 per player (paid and free tickets combined).
- Guaranteed Win 2: £2500 of real money is up for grabs! For funded players only, this game has a guaranteed jackpot of £1000, split between the full house, one line and two line winners, and the remaining £1500 will be split between everybody else, with the amount received depending on how many tickets a player has bought. Get 10 free tickets when you purchase 12. This game runs on the 1st of every month at 8pm. Tickets cost £1, with a maximum of 96 per player (paid and free tickets combined).
- Gob Smacked: Join the Daily games from Sunday to Thursday every week at 9pm in the Gob Smacked room for your chance to win 100 free spins.
- Ace Club: From your first £1 bet, you’ll gain points to level up in the Ace Club! With every level you will receive more daily free spins, monthly cashback (from level 5 upwards), monthly free cards to the Big Bang game (from level 2 upwards) and loyalty rooms access (from level 10 up)! You’ll earn points with every pound spent.
Correct at Publication.
Queen Bee Bingo on Mobile and Tablet
The Queen Bee Bingo site is optimised for mobile play, and is easy to navigate and fast to load. With all the games available, this site is a great one for mobile users – however, if you win bonus spins vouchers, be aware that you can only use them when playing on a computer browser.
Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be an app available for either iPhone or Android devices, so you’ll have to stick with the internet browser on your mobile or tablet. Hopefully we’ll see a release of an app soon.
Queen Bee Usability and Registration
Queen Bee Bingo has a cute and bright theme with cartoon bees and bingo balls everywhere! The login bar is at the top right of the screen, and all the areas of the site can be found by scrolling down the homepage.
Queen Bee Bingo Final Thoughts
We think Queen Bee Bingo is super cute, and we love the cartoon bee theme! The no wagering offers might seem a little strange to players used to receiving bonuses, but we think it’s a definite benefit – you can start winning cash straight away, and you still get to play with a bonus of sorts – it just means there’s a smaller selection of games to play on. The minimum withdrawal is also a little steep, but hopefully that is balanced out by the fact that you don’t have to play through a bonus several times before you can withdraw cash at all! We’d rate this site as 9/10.