Are you a bingoholic? If you meet any of the criteria on our list, you just might be…
1. You only play bingo on days that end in a ‘Y’.
2. You make sure you’re always home in time for your favourite weekly bingo promotions.
3. Whenever someone mentions Frozen, your mind goes to Frozen Bingo instead of the Disney film.
4. You’ve visited the bingo sites of The Sun and The Mirror more than the news sites themselves.
5. Everyday you surf the web to check out bingo review sites like WDW Bingo and find the best and newest bingo sites.
6. Sometimes you find yourself using bingo chatroom slang in texts and emails without realising.
7. You’ve never met anyone from your favourite bingo site’s chatroom, but the other players feel like a second family to you.
8. You set reminders in your phone so you don’t miss the biggest jackpots on your favourite bingo sites.
9. You spend a lot of time trying to work out if that bingo promotion is really as good as it sounds.
10. You play bingo on your mobile, your tablet, your laptop, the family computer – anywhere works as long as you can play!
Play responsibly and know your limits. If you feel that your gambling habit is becoming uncontrollable and is negatively affecting your finances and/or mental health, make sure you reach out for help in combating your addiction. Visit Gamble Aware for more information.