- Updated: July 11th, 2019
- No Deposit Offer
- No Offer
- Slots Bonus
- Up to 500 Wish Spins
- Loyalty Bonus
- Loyalty Rewards include Lucky Gems & Wish Factory
- Minimum Deposit
- Wagering Requirements
- Payment Methods
- Net Ent,
- Big Time Gaming,
- Evolution Live Casino,
- Red Tiger,
- Pragmatic Play
- Launch date
- January, 2019
- UK License Holder
- MT Securetrade
- UK License Number
Wishmaker is a bright, modern and exciting new casino site form MT Secure Trade. Launched in the UK in January 2019, it is a great way to kick off the new year. There are hundreds of games to choose form in a clean and beautiful environment. Obviously gambling involves games of chance and playing slot games will not necessarily grant you wishes. However, it can make your dreams come true if you’re lucky. So Wishmaker, in that sense, is true to its name. There is no false advertising here.
Wishmaker Offers and Promotions
For customers in the United Kingdom, new players get a generous Welcome Bonus of up to 500 Wish Spins.
There is a 40x bonus wagering requirement attached (which is pretty good and better than Jumpman), which means it shouldn’t take too long to play through any winnings deriving from your bonus. You can find the full significant terms and conditions above at the top of the page.
Wishmaker also offers other regular promotions for its loyal players. This includes the Wishing Well, the Wish Factory, and the Lucky Gems loyalty scheme.
- Wishing Well: The Wishing Well is a side game that you can play once you’ve built up enough tokens. You can win prizes such as bonuses and entry into the Wish Factory and the Lucky Gems scheme.
- Wish Factory: The Wish Factory is basically the shop where you can swap your Wishcoins for rewards, prizes and bonuses.
- Lucky Gems: The site itself has a very whimsical way of describing these valuable items. They want their players to think of them like “lucky pennies laying on the ground, shiny pearls hiding at the bottom of the sea or shooting stars in the night sky.” Wow…. Anyway make sure you collect them when you find them in order to exchange them for rewards.
There are hundreds of slots to choose from including progressive slots like Mega Fortune from NetEnt and Holmes and the Stolen Stones from Yggdrasil.
Their current new favourite slots include:
- Turn Your Fortune by NetEnt
- Divine Dreams
- The Wiz
- Who Wants To Be a Millionaire
- Battle Royal
- Wolf Hunters
- Romanov Riches
There are also live casino dealers from Evolution Gaming, including Roulette and Blackjack variations, as well as Live Dream Catcher, the TV show style game that has captured players’ imaginations.
Help & Support
Email: [email protected]
Live Chat: Available
Mobile & Tablet
Wishmaker Mobile is a fabulous product, as you’d expect from the first big 2019 release. The pristine design translates to the small (to not so small) smart phone and tablet screen.
There is a minimum £10 withdrawal at any given time. A credit/debit card payment will take 1-3 banking days to process. However, e-wallet withdrawals, once approved, will process on the same banking day. This more than makes up for the fact that deposits by e-wallet are not eligible for the welcome bonus.
Wishmaker Final Thoughts
If Wishmaker is anything to go by, then 2019 is going to be good year. This is a good omen for the sort of slot and casino releases this year, and hopefully there are even bigger and better things to come.