Are you keen to get started playing on bingo sites, but are worried about the security of paying for games? Paysafecard is an easy alternative to entering bank details online – and you don’t even need a credit or debit card to sign up!
All you need to do is exchange some cash for a card, which you can buy at your local supermarket or newsagent, and then you can use this on bingo sites that accept Paysafecard. Being a prepay system, you can spend as little or as much as you like for vouchers, but you can easily keep track of what you do. You’ll also enjoy peace of mind with the knowledge that your bank details aren’t being given out to anyone and remain secure.
Take a look at our detailed selection of sites that accept Paysafecard below! Or carry on reading at the bottom of this page to find out more.
Paddy Power Bingo Review About Paddy Power Bingo Following the merger of three existing Irish bookmakers, the Paddy Power Company was formed in Ireland in 1988. In 2016, Paddy Power Betfair PLC was created when Paddy Power PLC and Betfair Group PLC merged to become one of the country’s best-known sports betting and gaming operators. The business is divided into four read more...
* New Customer Offer only. Offer is only available to customers signing up via specific partners and promo code. £5 free Bingo Bonus added after registration complete, x5 wagering. Your account must be age verified before you can avail of this offer.Deposit and spend £10: £5 on bingo tickets and £5 on side games in the Bingo Client within 30 days of joining Paddy Power Bingo. Get £20 paid as Bingo Bonus (x1 wagering requirement), £30 as Slots Bonus (x10 wagering requirement) & 50 Free Spins (£0.10/spin) on Dragon’s Luck game. 1 per customer. Full T&Cs apply.read more
About Dazzle Bingo We are thrilled to bring you our Dazzle Bingo review, the latest bingo site from Dragonfish. The site’s tagline “Glittering slots and bingo” captures the essence of what we genuinely believe is the world’s most stylish and classy bingo site. We think it is one of the first of many sites that will move online bingo firmly read more...
*Valid once per household, first deposit only. Min Deposit £10. Package consists of: 80 Kaching Tickets, 6 Big Bang Tickets & 10 spins on Irish Luck PLUS 5 Jackpot Spins on Millionaire Genie. Irish Luck spins win capped at £1 CASH. Jackpot Spins win only progressive jackpot. No wagering. Further T&C's Apply. | 18+ | GambleAwareread more
About William Hill Bingo William Hill’s online offering is extremely user friendly, and you will enjoy using the site of this reputable bingo name with confidence. In addition to the traditional 90 and 75 ball bingo games, there are several other interesting options. These include 80 ball shutterboard bingo, and the chance to play in the Joker Jackpot bingo room. Being read more...
*Opt-in required, x1 per customer, new Bingo customers only. Min £5 stake, max £25 bonus with 4x Wagering Requirement. Bonus expires in 14 days from chat name registration. Games, currency, location, player restrictions & terms apply.read more
About Bingzino Bingzino is the brand-new… bingzino (?) from Jumpman Gaming. The company have really nailed the bingo/casino fusion website. This is the newest in a long line of joy-inducing, all-game fun. We live in fickle times – decisions and divisions. Are you team bingo or team slots? Well, you don’t even have to pick a side anymore. You can read more...
Zoe’s Bingo Review About Zoe’s Bingo Launched in September 2017, the main thing that sets this Dragonfish bingo site apart is its claim to to be run by a regular bingo player. It’s got a soft pastel aesthetic and a more unique design than you may be used to from a Dragonfish site. Zoe’s Bingo Offers and Promotions New Player read more...
*1st time depositors only. Use code: WDW. Min Deposit £10. Max bingo bonus £30. To withdraw Bingo bonus & related winnings, wager x4 the amount of your Bonus funds. 50 Free Spins [FS] are valid on specific games, for 7 days. FS wins are granted in games bonus after all FS are used. To withdraw games bonus related winnings wager x80 the bonus awarded. FS min win: £0.5. FS wins cap: £5. Games Bonus wins cap: £400 + the initial bonus amount. Wagering req. vary by game. Withdraw deposit balance at any time. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs applyread more
Give Back Bingo Review About Give Back Bingo Give Back Bingo is a charity bingo site on the Daub Alderney platform along with Kitty Bingo. Charity sites haven’t got the best reputation in the bingo world – broken links, vague promises of donations, and lack of information about the actual charities being supported are all abundant problems on these sites. read more...
About Mecca Bingo Mecca Bingo is a name you know you can trust. Beginning their heritage in traditional bingo halls many years ago, they have more recently moved into the digital age too. You can now play online, on mobile, and other devices also. What is undoubtedly one of the biggest reasons for Mecca’s popularity is the community feel to read more...
BGO Bingo Review About BGO Bingo Bgo Bingo is an instantly striking site, but because it is clearly and brightly designed, everything is easy to find. Moving from its own software to Playtech (now Virtue Fusion) in June 2015, it retained its unique look and is now on the Playtech HTML5 platform! BGO Bingo Offers and Promotions New Player Offers: Deposit read more...
*18+. New Customers Only. Use Code Bingo. £20 In Bingo Bonus For First Deposit Of £10. Available For Purchasing Bingo Tickets Only. 3-Day Expiry On The Bingo Bonus. 4x Wagering On Bonus. Bonus Amount Can’t Be Withdrawn. £10 Min Deposit + 2.5% Fee (Min 50p). Not Available Using Neteller Or Skrill. Cash Balance Withdrawable Anytime + £2.50 Fee. Full Terms Apply.read more
About 32Red Bingo 32Red Bingo is one of the most professional entertainment companies around. They’ve had a bit of a re-branding recently for a fresher, younger look. So we ask the question, is this Microgaming bingo site still that impressive? 32Red Bingo Offers and Promotions New Player Offers: Welcome Bonus: Get £5 bingo bonus free when you sign up, no read more...
888 Ladies Review About 888 Ladies Join the party, ladies! At 888 Ladies there is a lovely friendly community in which to play some top bingo games, make new friends, and hopefully bag some huge cash jackpots! Over £36K is given away every month in cash prizes! 888 Ladies Awards Bingo Marketing Campaign of the Year – EGR Awards 2014 888 Ladies Offers and read more...
*New players only. Deposit min £10 to get 200% bingo bonus plus 200% games bonus (total max bonus £100) + 15 Free Spins [FS]. One 1st Deposit Bonus available per player. FS available for 7 days , FS wins granted in games bonus after all FS are used and capped at £4. Bonus wins are capped at £100, exc. jp win. To withdraw winnings related to bingo bonus, wager 2 times the deposit + bonus funds. To withdraw games bonus and related winnings, wager 50 times the amount of the bonus; wagering requirements vary by game. Withdrawal restrictions and Further T&Cs applyread more
Although Paysafecard was first launched in 2015, you might already be familiar with their payment process – this is because Paysafecard is the successor to the popular online system Ukash, which was accepted at a wide variety of bingo sites.
Paysafecard is an electronic cash prepayment-based provider which allows you to make purchases and play online safely, all without the need for a debit or credit card. To use Paysafecard you simply purchase a card which is loaded with your funds, and enter the 16-digit PIN when spending money online.
• With a Paysafecard, it’s easy to impose a limit on your spending – because you’re effectively paying by cash, there’s no way to run up a debt on your card.
• Bingo sites should be secure enough for you to enter your bank details without a worry, but if you’re still reluctant, then Paysafecard allows you to deposit funds without entering any bank details at all – you don’t even need a credit or debit card!
• Paysafecards are widely available and can be bought and topped up in convenient places like supermarkets or newsagents.
• You can top-up other digital wallets such as Skrill and NETELLER using your Paysafecard.
• If you’ve got an iPhone or Android mobile, you can download the Paysafecard app to help track your spending.
• Paysafecard offer a loyalty points scheme called my PLUS – every time you pay with your Paysafecard, you gain points which can be exchanged for rewards.
• Not all bingo sites accept Paysafecard (however, the majority do).
• There’s a time limit of 12 months to spend the cash on your card – after this period, £2 a month is taken from your remaining balance.
• If you don’t keep a record of your PIN and you lose the card, you’ll lose your cash.
• Some sites may have a transaction fee for using Paysafecard, which can vary from site to site.
• You can’t withdraw any winnings to the card – you need a bank account for your money to be paid into.
• Some sites require a debit/credit card to be registered for you to be eligible for bonuses.
• There can be hefty transaction fees for paying Paysafecard funds into Skrill or NETELLER, so make sure it’s necessary before you move any money between accounts.
We think that Paysafecard is a great method to deposit initial bingo funds – you will have to work through wagering requirements before you can withdraw winnings, anyway, so if you’re looking to try out a new site or you just want to play bingo for the first time, Paysafecard might be an ideal option for you. It’s easy to impose a limit on your spending if you’re strapped for cash, and it’s simple to manage multiple PINs in your online account. With plenty of bingo sites accepting Paysafecard already – and more compatible sites launching all the time – you’ll never run out of options.