If you’re looking for a safe way to deposit funds to your bingo account without having to enter bank details online, then paying by phone bill may be for you. All you need to play is a mobile phone!
There are various phone payment systems available, with the most commonly used being Boku and Payforit – they can be used by almost anyone based in the UK with a UK mobile phone number. These providers will only allow you to deposit up to £30 at once, so if you’re not looking to spend too much in one go, this could be a great option for you.
It’s a beautiful clear night and you want to see the stars. You step outside. You look up, expectantly. You then remember you live in England and you can’t see a damn thing. You go back inside. You switch on your computer and get astronomical at Stargaze Bingo. read more...
Bingzino is the brand-new… bingzino (?) from Jumpman Gaming. The company have really nailed the bingo/casino fusion website. This is the newest in a long line of joy-inducing, all-game fun. We live in fickle times – decisions and divisions. Are you team bingo or team slots? Well, you don’t even have to pick a side anymore. read more...
Madam Riches is a new Jumpman Slots site, operated by the prolific team at 8Ball Games. The site offers slot machines and five bingo rooms, further obscuring the traditional boundaries between slot and bingo sites. read more...
Free Spirit Bingo was launched by Jumpman Gaming on the 15 Network in 2015, and like other bingo sites on this network it offers players a go at spinning the mega wheel for the chance to get a bonus. read more...
Lady Love Bingo was launched by Jumpman Gaming on the 15 Network in May 2018, and like other bingo sites on this network it offers players a go at spinning the mega wheel for the chance to get a bonus. The cartoons look a little familiar – we’ve seen this retro comic-book look on other sites before. read more...
Big Spins, from Jumpman Gaming, is part of a new generation of sites that blend bingo and slots into an amorphous entity. Gone are the days of the trivial distinction between bingo and casinos. Now, sites like Big Spins offer online mega entertainment zones, where you can play all the games that you love rolled up into one. read more...
Rocket Bingo is something a little out of this world.. it often holds fun exclusive promotions - such as building your own rocket from loo rolls for a chance to win all sorts of top gadgets and various other prizes! It has recently undergone a big relaunch, so here's why we think you should give it a try. read more...
It's bingo, and it's bite size! We're not really sure how that works, considering the bingo games available at this site are about the same size as games you'd find at other bingo sites...It's a Jumpman site on the 15 Network, brand new for the summer. read more...
Roll up, roll up – enough magic shows, no more circuses. The real entertainment is here at Lucky Wheel Bingo, with me, the man with a huge handlebar moustache and no eyes! Get your ticket to Lucky Wheel, a new member of the 15 Network of Bingo... read more...
Do you have a lucky touch? Well, you don't necessarily need to in order to win big at Lucky Touch Bingo! Play top bingo games across all mobile devices and desktop at this Cozy Games site - jackpots can reach over £2K! read more...
*New Players Only, Min Deposit £10, £8 Max Win Per 10 Spins, Max Bonus Conversion £250, 65x Wagering Requirements And Full T&Cs Apply Hereread more
How to Pay by Phone
When depositing your funds, make sure you hit ‘pay by mobile phone’ instead of the PayPal or debit card options.
You’ll be asked to type in your phone number, and when you’ve done that, you’ll get a text asking you to confirm your purchase. Just follow the instructions in the text – for example, they might ask you to reply YES – and your deposit will be confirmed.
That’s it! Your funds are ready to go.
Top 5 Pay by Mobile Bingo Sites – May 2019
Stargaze Bingo: This is one of the latest bingo sites to come from Jumpman Gaming. Situated on the sparkling new 15 network, Stargaze has proved an immediate hit with mobile players. With the pay by mobile option, you can pay within seconds without having to memorise long passwords or trouble your current account.
Bingzino: Secondly only to Stargaze, Bingzino has successfully marketed itself as a hybrid slots/bingo heaven. Though the welcome bonus is exactly the same as the others (Spin the Mega Wheel for up to 500 free spins), it is these two establishments that have set themselves apart.
Madam Riches: A fellow Jumpman site, Madam Riches actually markets itself as a slots establishment. But delve a little deeper and it has just as good bingo as the top two sites.
Free Spirit Bingo: Peace & love to you all. Try spinning the Mega Wheel for 500 free Fluffy Favourites spins with all this good karma in your back pocket. Oh, and don’t forget to pay for your deposit by adding it on to your mobile phone bill.
Big Spins: “Big Spins equals big wins;” that’s what my grandmother always used to say. Jumpman are pioneering the pay by mobile method and thus have shored up the market. Virtue Fusion and Dragonfish are shook.
• It’s easy to use – there’s no requirement to sign up to any services – all you need is a mobile phone!
• There’s an increasing number of bingo sites offering it as a payment method, and some even have special offers for users who deposit using Boku.
• This is especially handy for mobile bingo players who like to play bingo on the go – there’s no need to be rummaging in your bag for your debit card or struggling to remember your PayPal login.
• Your purchase is charged to your phone bill at the end of the month, so you can play even if you don’t currently have the funds!
• It can be used whether you have credit or a direct debit – if you have prepaid credit, it will be deducted from your account balance.
• It’s a safe method for depositing funds, because you don’t need to enter credit card/debit card details and there’s a £30 limit on purchases, so it’s a bit harder to overspend.
• Not all sites offer it – the number that do is increasing all the time, but there’s a chance your favourite bingo site might not offer it as a payment option.
• If you’re prone to overspending, the ability to spend money you don’t have yet might not be a good thing for you!
• If you forget about your spending, you’ll get a nasty surprise at the end of the month when you receive your phone bill. It’s not so easy to keep track of payments using this method.
• This system isn’t designed for withdrawals, so make sure you register with a card to make sure you can withdraw any winnings.
• The spending limits are quite small, usually about £30, so if you’re looking to deposit considerably more than that you might have to go through the process multiple times, which can be time-consuming.
• Paying using this method is probably not a good idea if you’re not the one paying the phone bill!
If you’re someone who likes to play bingo on your mobile, this method might be ideal for you. It’s probably best for players who don’t deposit huge amounts at once and are good at keeping track of their expenses as it can be easy to forget that you’ve charged a payment to your phone bill, but it’s still a safe and easy method with no extra fees to pay and no bank details required!