Pay by Mobile Bingo Sites UK
How to Pay by Phone
When depositing your funds, make sure you hit ‘pay by mobile phone’ instead of the PayPal or debit card options.
You’ll be asked to type in your phone number, and when you’ve done that, you’ll get a text asking you to confirm your purchase. Just follow the instructions in the text – for example, they might ask you to reply YES – and your deposit will be confirmed.
That’s it! Your funds are ready to go.
Top 5 Pay by Mobile Bingo Sites
- Zeus Bingo
- Balmy Bingo
- Slots Racer
• It’s easy to use – there’s no requirement to sign up to any services – all you need is a mobile phone!
• There’s an increasing number of bingo sites offering it as a payment method, and some even have special offers for users who deposit using Boku.
• This is especially handy for mobile bingo players who like to play bingo on the go – there’s no need to be rummaging in your bag for your debit card or struggling to remember your PayPal login.
• Your purchase is charged to your phone bill at the end of the month, so you can play even if you don’t currently have the funds!
• It’s a safe method for depositing funds, because you don’t need to enter debit card details and there’s a £30 limit on purchases, so it’s a bit harder to overspend.
• Not all sites offer it – the number that do is increasing all the time, but there’s a chance your favourite bingo site might not offer it as a payment option.
• If you’re prone to overspending, the ability to spend money you don’t have yet might not be a good thing for you!
• If you forget about your spending, you’ll get a nasty surprise at the end of the month when you receive your phone bill. It’s not so easy to keep track of payments using this method.
• This system isn’t designed for withdrawals, so make sure you register with a card to make sure you can withdraw any winnings.
• The spending limits are quite small, usually about £30, so if you’re looking to deposit considerably more than that you might have to go through the process multiple times, which can be time-consuming.
• Paying using this method is probably not a good idea if you’re not the one paying the phone bill!
If you’re someone who likes to play bingo on your mobile, this method might be ideal for you. It’s probably best for players who don’t deposit huge amounts at once and are good at keeping track of their expenses as it can be easy to forget that you’ve charged a payment to your phone bill, but it’s still a safe and easy method with no extra fees to pay and no bank details required!