About Sing Bingo
With over 30 bingo rooms, Dragonfish bingo site Sing Bingo can deservedly boast about its rockstar status in the online bingo leagues. It opened in May 2010 and is owned by Jackpotjoy plc, and has a cheeky musician mascot named Bingo Starr!
If the promise of free bingo all day doesn’t entice you, then perhaps the music themed prizes will. Goodies such as music memorabilia and concert tickets are up for grabs, as well as the more traditional cash prizes. The Sing Bingo Diamond club is a VIP programme which earns you loyalty points with every deposit, with the promise of becoming a “Sing Legend” at the highest end of the points scale. Now this is all certainly enough to convince anyone to become a groupie of Sing Bingo. If you love bingo (of course you do!) and you love music, will Sing Bingo strike the right chord with you?
- 90 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- Casino Games
Slots and Casino Games
With over 200 slots at Sing Bingo, you won’t be stuck for fun. Choose from titles such as Starburst, Asteroids, Cash Stax, Elements, Fruit Abduction, Action Bank, Money Mad Martians, Twin Spin, Moon Temple, 7s to Burn, Dead or Alive, Titanic, Cash Buster, Michael Jackson, The Rift, Motorhead, Toki Time, Pyramid, Warlords, and many more.
Help and Support
- Live Chat
- Tel: 0808 238 7567
- Email: [email protected]
Sing Bingo Promotions
Their promotions are usually themed around music stars; Elvis, Robbie Williams and Madonna have all featured as subjects. They even have a “Artist of the Month” promotion. This forms the basis of their monthly Chat Tourney, where you can win thousands of Sing loyalty points and Diamonds.
Sing Bingo describes itself as “the star of free bingo’, and in our opinion Sing Bingo is one of the best sites for free bingo around. You can start playing free games as soon as you sign up – no deposit required.
- The Rehearsal: 90 ball bingo game with a guaranteed £300 jackpot. Runs every Tuesday at 9pm, for funded players only. Players can purchase up to 96 cards at 10p each. Full house prize = £1000, two line = £1000 shared, one line = £500 shared.
- The Big Break: 75 ball bingo game with a guaranteed £2500 jackpot. Runs every Monday at 9pm for funded players only. Players can purchase up to 96 cards at 10p each. Full house prize = £150, two line = £100, one line = £50.
- The Gig: A free 75 ball bingo game for funded players only! Deposit in the week before the game to be eligible – the game runs every Friday at 10pm. Players can claim up to 6 cards per game. Sliding jackpot of £13000 bonus cash, with full house, one to go and two to go prizes too.
- Jukebox Jumble: Get free access to the Jukebox Jumble for a week every time you top up by at least £5! You can win prizes such as real cash, bonus cash, deposit bonuses, diamond points, free spins and Sing Points! Only available on PCs – not on mobile or tablet.
- Facebook: The only verified social media account from Sing Bingo, the Facebook page is woefully sparse, with the last update being in February 2017. Probably not much point in liking this page as there’s no current news about promotions or offers.
Sing Bingo on Mobile and Tablet
Sing Bingo is optimised for mobile and tablet use, with a simple layout and fast loading time. HOWEVER! We’ve noticed that some offers – such as Jukebox Jumble – are not available on mobile or tablet, only PC, so watch out for these. You also cannot access the full site map until you login, so make sure you browse on a PC at some point so you’re aware of all the games and promotions available.
There are no apps available at the present time for Sing Bingo, either on iPhone or Android devices. Hopefully we’ll see some soon.
Sing Bingo Usability and Registration
Sing Bingo’s login button is located at the top right of the screen. Clicking it brings up a bubble where you can sign into your account – alternatively fill in the form on the homepage to start creating an account. Sing Bingo has a fun music theme with a cartoon musician dubbed ‘Bingo Starr’, and lots of music themed promotions and games – like a Beyoncé-themed game for July 2017 in TFI!
Sing Bingo Final Thoughts
We really like Sing Bingo, in a musical nutshell! Their site is attractive, easy to navigate and they have an interesting and unique selection of promotions and prizes. We’d love to see a bit more work in the mobile side of things – perhaps all promotions should be accessible from mobile devices, or there could be some exclusives? We also would love to see an app version, although the site runs very well on mobiles and tablets as it is. A little more social media presence would probably be helpful! We’d rate this site as 9/10.